Attorney of Record Access
The Clerk of the Circuit Court will provide remote electronic access to dockets and document images for cases in which the applicant is an Attorney of Record (AOR), and other case types as permitted by law, subject to limitations. Access is granted to individual Attorneys of Record, not by law firm.
Attorney of Record access does NOT include the following:
- Adult Criminal cases - Criminal record access is now included with AOR access; however, there are a limited number of document images available on the criminal system at this time.
- Recently filed documents - images will not appear on the system immediately upon filing.
- Older cases - images in cases prior to 2003 may not be available.
- Mental Health, Incapacity and Lunacy case document images.
- Closed Family Law Adoption, Family Terminations of Parental Rights and Parental Notice of Abortion case images.
- Within Probate/Guardianship cases, images of Inventories, Accountings, Reports and Audits will not display at this time.
- Documents or cases determined to be confidential, sealed or expunged by court order.
How It Works
After acceptance of the Attorney of Record's notarized application and assignment of a username and password, choose "case inquiry" upon login and a search box will display. There are several ways to search:
- If the "View All My Cases" checkbox is selected with no other search criteria, a listing of ALL of the AOR's cases will appear (500 per page).
- To find a single case, enter a case number in the search box in the following format: 2010 30519 CICI.
- Litigant name search criteria may also be used, but in some non-public case types such as Juvenile and Adoption cases, the system will not provide results by litigant name.
- When searching for cases in which you are not the AOR, the system will display case information and non-confidential document images in all public case types.*
To apply for an Attorney of Record Access account, please print and fill out the following form and mail the original, notarized document to the address indicated on the form. A username and password will be provided to you via email, but please allow sufficient time for processing.
* However, for non-public cases such as juvenile cases, the system may only display the case number with a generic case style. The AOR is solely responsible for determining which case categories and individual records are confidential or exempt from public access under Florida law, and for preventing unauthorized access or disclosure of non-public records. The Clerk shall not be held responsible or liable under any circumstances for any direct, indirect or consequential damages for the AOR's disclosure or misuse of records.